My top three fears. . .

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Being in a ghetto/hood area is pretty much like being in prison to me. Death, urban decay, criminals and drugs come to greet you. At least the ghettos are blocked by expressways, railroads, rivers and shyt so you have to drive out of your way to get into one.
going blind or deaf

getting cancer (that die slow)

close family member getting cancer (watching them slowly die)

Damn all three of those are real talk. :to:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
C/s Close family dying.

I was watching a Sopranos marathon and they told Bobby Baccala his wife died in a car crash.

He was :to: for a whole season. Burying cakes at her graveside on their anniversary.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Being in a ghetto/hood area is pretty much like being in prison to me. Death, urban decay, criminals and drugs come to greet you. At least the ghettos are blocked by expressways, railroads, rivers and shyt so you have to drive out of your way to get into one.
You're a horrible troll :ld:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
1. Being a paraplegic
2. Life in prison
3. Being infertile/having HIV. This is a tie.

:sadcam:

Does anyone here share any of those fears?

I would be so depressed if I was to end up in a wheelchair. No more fukking...playing ball...getting to alotta places. It's a blessing just to be able to walk into a store and grab something.

Life = buried alive. The world is passing you by and you're in the bing. Same walls everyday. I always think of that scene in the movie Life when Martin Lawrence is driving the governor or something outside and its the 1970s. Afros...bres walking around with the big radios. And you're just :ohhh: coz you went in 1932.

Being infertile means you basically have no legacy. I want to leave a piece of me in the world.

With HIV, who wants to be looked at like :scusthov: Even by your fam.

Paraplegic would be messed up but if I could atleast keep my hands for playing video games online, I'd be good.

Life in prison would suck but it wouldn't be like it was in life. You'd see new styles of people coming in, you'd see news on tv, maybe internet if your special etc to get a feel for the outside world.

As far as bloodline goes, I wouldn't feel too bad about it. You can always adopt and they're tons of kids out here who need good homes and shyt.

Of everything you mentioned, HIV is the scariest for me. I really couldn't function with that shyt in my blood. If I found out that the person KNEW they had it, they'd probably be dead.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You're a horrible troll :ld:

Troll? Where do you see me trolling? I'm not from the hood and it scares me. That's how I feel. That's not trolling. Just because you think the hood is great doesn't mean I do so fukk off. If I wanted to troll I would have this entire site bowing down to me so come off.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Troll? Where do you see me trolling? I'm not from the hood and it scares me. That's how I feel. That's not trolling. Just because you think the hood is great doesn't mean I do so fukk off. If I wanted to troll I would have this entire site bowing down to me so come off.

Going to the hood is one of your top three fears in life...really? If you go to the hood Criminals and drugs will greet you? :beli:

I don't think the hood is great so miss me with that bullshyt,but i'm also not brainwashed enough to think that the hood is some wild wild west type shyt where vigilantes roam the streets.You sound like one of those scared white ho's on my campus.Man up nikka.This shyt ain't a movie. :stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Going to the hood is one of your top three fears in life...really? If you go to the hood Criminals and drugs will greet you? :beli:

I don't think the hood is great so miss me with that bullshyt,but i'm also not brainwashed enough to think that the hood is some wild wild west type shyt where vigilantes roam the streets.You sound like one of those scared white ho's on my campus.Man up nikka.This shyt ain't a movie. :stopitslime:

Well that's the way it seems to me. You can't get mad at me for how I feel. It's not wild west but people keep shooting their neighbors, robbing old ladies and selling drugs? I'm including favelas, slums and shantytowns btw.

Daps
1. Being a paraplegic

That's my #1. Cali drivers put the fear of god in me daily. :to:

#2 would be something happening to my moms

3 would be me having a kid and having it die. I'd prolly break down if my kid died before me.

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Dying plane crash
Losing a kid.........now this my biggest fear, I lost a cousin who was 20 and 28, shyt is tough. My aunt still ain't recover and it's been 11 years. I am going up to NYC for her surprise 60th bday, one of best aunt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
People on here really get mad when you don't eat certain foods or when you fear certain things. Jesus.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Being at a job I hate my whole life
Getting testicular cancer...in which I gotta get my balls remove (thought this was gonna happen recently)
The day I cant get hard anymore
My dog dying