My Son is the Worst Basketball Player I Ever Seen.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OP In The Gym Like This

phonto.png

Daps
Blind leading the blind. The point of putting him in sports is not just for him to be a 5 star :mjtf:

Sports are a competition. You’re supposed to be good at it. Eventually, he’s not going to automatically get on the team. He’s going to try out, and get cut. It’s better for him to get good at something else now, than fail later.

Tennis, baseball, football if you don’t care about CTE, soccer, lacrosse (might be the only black kid on the team) track

Did you play basketball?

:umad:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sports are a competition. You’re supposed to be good at it. Eventually, he’s not going to automatically get on the team. He’s going to try out, and get cut. It’s better for him to get good at something else now, than fail later.

What in the hell. Try to protect your kid from losing brehs :gucci:

Tennis, baseball, football if you don’t care about CTE, soccer, lacrosse (might be the only black kid on the team) track

Did you play basketball?

:umad:

At that age yes, I played basketball. As well as football, soccer, karate, joined the cubs scouts, took speech classes, and a writing club. They never took me out of anything, I dropped out of what I didn’t gravitate towards. It’s about WAY more than the actual sport or being ‘good’. Unless, in 2024, we still relying on sports to ‘get us out the hood’ :patrice:And if so cool, to each his own