Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it was discussed in this thread but I always wondered what brought her back to this side? Like I wonder if she ever addressed it, lol. One minute she's talking black injustice and then her next photo shows her in a bar. She's going harder now than when she was first in the game.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it was discussed in this thread but I always wondered what brought her back to this side? Like I wonder if she ever addressed it, lol. One minute she's talking black injustice and then her next photo shows her in a bar. She's going harder now than when she was first in the game.

You see you avi? Thats what brought her back..:mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shorty went from full Muslim attire to rubbing baby oil on the p*ssy on camera. I wonder how she justifies it to herself :laff: