My New Thing Is Downloading And Reading Retro Gaming Magazines

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was thinking about some old GamePro and Nintendo Power issues I had back in the early 2000s. Eventually stumbled onto this site and had my mind blown.:wow:

I’ve been trying to find these particular issues that I owned. All I remember from the GamePro one was that there was a Telken 4 preview and a Spider-Man The Movie Game preview in the Nintendo Power. Been about 20 years since I had those two magazines but as soon as I saw the pictures the memories started hitting me.:banderas: I started checking out other issues and almost fell down a rabbit hole. This shyt is like a time machine and the best part is they seem to have damn near every copy on here.:whoo:

This was slightly before my time but it’s crazy to think there was a time where all your video game infos and previews would come from a damn magazine that came out once a month.:ohhh:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Used to have a subscription to EGM

When one of the Dead or Alive games came out and my folks saw them jiggly titties in the pages of the magazine they canceled it lmao

:russ:

I remember flipping thru the pages seeing the first Xbox and that big ass controller. Good memories.

All those damn ads at the back of the magazine for fullsail college lol

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i used to buy EGMs at the newstand all the time and was a long time NP subscriber. lost all those VHS tapes they used to send in the N64 era during different apartment moves. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I still have some of those magazines. I was heavy with EGM and sometimes Game Informer. Those covers used to be like gold to me at the corner store.