My new girlfriend is a cop

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've been dating this girl for 2 months and last month I found out she was a cop..I found out because I was smoking weed around her in the house and she told me not to smoke it..I looked at her like:rudy:..then she said that if i continued to puff it she would be forced to arrest me..I looked at her:what:..then she pulls out a pair of handcuffs..I'm like :shaq: it's about to get freaky.,then she pulls out her badge and I read it..I'm like :mindblown::whoa:

She said she was just kidding and that she wasn't gonna really arrest me, but she is a cop..I didn't know..she's not one of those dyke cops tho..she's pretty feminine..

Every morning when she goes to work I feel worried that she might die in the line of duty...

We even fukked in the back of her cop car:pachaha:

My friends don't come around now, because they're all criminals and they don't fukk with the police like that..

It's just me and my cop bytch against the world I feel like

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I've been dating this girl for 2 months and last month I found out she was a cop..I found out because I was smoking weed around her in the house and she told me not to smoke it..I looked at her like:rudy:..then she said that if i continued to puff it she would be forced to arrest me..I looked at her:what:..then she pulls out a pair of handcuffs..I'm like :shaq: it's about to get freaky.,then she pulls out her badge and I read it..I'm like :mindblown::whoa:

She said she was just kidding and that she wasn't gonna really arrest me, but she is a cop..I didn't know..she's not one of those dyke cops tho..she's pretty feminine..

Every morning when she goes to work I feel worried that she might die in the line of duty...

We even fukked in the back of her cop car:pachaha:

My friends don't come around now, because they're all criminals and they don't fukk with the police like that..

It's just me and my cop bytch against the world I feel like

:ehh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
She must be one of the fine officers of Duckberg PD

Youve been together that long and you just found out she was a cop?So you saying you aint never ask what she does for a living and now that you know her squad car magically starts coming around for you two to fukk in? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
she must be into fakkits...

a0yqua.jpg

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lol :ufdup: ....all i gotta say is don't break her heart b, you'll be in a world of trouble.