"MY MOMENT" by 2CHAINZ and MEEK MILLS has the potential to be the SONG OF THE SUMMER

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

everything sounds like sh!t i've already heard a thousand times. this sounds like one of the new style Khaled joints with a fake ass Drake on the hook

its not wack, its just recycled

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
ok...just looking for clarification...just seems like a jab...he could have said left DTP out..but he explicitly like I didnt make money with DTP :manny:

I know what you're saying, I guess it's just to get people to talk about it, twitter to post about it "shock value statement".

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
DJ KHALED MUST'VE BEEN SO PISS WHEN THIS SINGLE FLOPPED :mjpls:

I wonder how many of these cuts there got in storage though, It feels like Drama, Dj Khaled, MMG and YM could shyt out these type of joints like Toyota shyts out cars.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Jeremih though? I wish labels would end his damn 15 minutes of fame..yeah, Birthday Sex & Imma Star were cool....you ain't done worthwhile sh1t since, go away.

yeah i agree...he is only good for singles....he ain't album worthy

maybe it's a result of bad artist development..many singers are victims of that :ohlawd:

but i'll take Jermiah these days over Chris "take it to the chin" Brown...

he's getting saturated over the radio

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like it but I prefer Mercy and Pop That as big summer singles. Possibly even Hold Me Back, if I ever get past that retarted hook