My man shouldve slapped her dumb *** up more. bytches love that link!!!

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
dat dude did nuthin wrong, bytch got caught kissin da dude, she deserved the beats. If he didn't beat her, then it would prove that he dont care about her.

The person who was wrong in dat vid was da girl holdin da cam, how dare u stand there n watch dat pawg gettin knotted up n nt doin nething but try to mk money off worldstar.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nig said, "you lucky I don't stomp you out, do you want me to stomp you out?"

:deadrose:

Wait, hold on, she say "you black motherfukker?"

Carry on with the beating. I'm out. :smh:

watch the c00n coalition ignore this

he assaults the dogshyt out of her and your more offended by her callin him a black motherfukker? :what2:

Yes we are breh...fukk that cac she got what she deserves :birdman:

It's even funnier when you think about in the light of history.

Black men beating white women and calling THEM nyggers?

2013 :blessed:

Black Excellence :blessed:

:ohhh: I see your point there.

:manny:
Nope, still care more about that "black motherfukker" comment.

I've never died laughing at a thread before. This is a first. Nobody on planet earth gets offended by being called a motherfukker but he's is black and she called him black. That's offensive? Did she say ****** or nikka? Or just call him black? I ain't watch I'm just here for the fukkery

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I've never died laughing at a thread before. This is a first. Nobody on planet earth gets offended by being called a motherfukker but he's is black and she called him black. That's offensive? Did she say ****** or nikka? Or just call him black? I ain't watch I'm just here for the fukkery

u serious too huh? :ld: