My lil cousin might make it to the league (14 years old)

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:ehh: cheering for the breh
Make sure he keeps his grades up tho, maybe he stops growing or doesn't develop the athleticism to be league bound, but he def looks D1 bound at this point
These days you can get a good sense on if you're league bound or not in HS, if he keeps strong grades he can play D1 for a great university and get an amazing free education
Ball out for a Stanford and be set for life, ya feel? :yeshrug:

calh45

Cal
Daps
His mom from Alexandria (Louisiana). You know when he comes to the boot to see the fam that I’m a bring him one of these football & basketball camps at LSU :takedat:

You need to have a talk with him about 2 things. Women and Male groupies. Genuinely. It was the thing my pops spoke with me about when I was starting to get good with football and it helped.

The women will always be a battle. Either get a loyal one early who openly knows he's gonna do dirt and ain't gonna give him static or go get down with anything that moves, but to wrap it up either way. Dont go raw until after he's married with a pre nup.

As far as the male groupies go, it's the family or ones claiming family you gotta watch out for. I lost count of how many cats would do mental gymnastics to claim we were cousins. I wasn't even no super big shyt like that either.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That’s my qb
giphy.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park