My Life Has Been Turned Upside Down

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I made a thread recently about an appointment I had with my Doctor telling me I have a tumor or cancer in my wrist. The cancer/tumer is either benign or serious, but from what my primary doctor believes it's benign so that's good news. I have an MRI on the 23 of this month to see what's up.

Now I've recently had the responsibility of taking care of 3 of my older sister's children. It's a long ass story I can go into details on another post but for now I'll keep it short.

This shyt got me worrying alot. I have the ability to take care of myself, but 3 children is difficult, and to add on I have my health to worry about.

Being a caring responsible black man is difficult, but I'm determined to show these children how black men are.

I had an amazing father growing up, and it saddens me that these children don't have their father in their life, but I'm willing to do everything to show them what a man is supposed to be.

I love y'all and really plan on using this thread and the thread about my cancer as journals. If anything ever happens to me I love y'all.

This shyt has been hard, but I been doing my absolute best to be an uncle mom cooking breakfast and dinner:mjlol:

Salute to all the fathers, especially the single fathers trying their best to figure this fatherhood shyt out. Love y'all :salute:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I made a thread recently about an appointment I had with my Doctor telling me I have a tumor or cancer in my wrist. The cancer/tumer is either benign or serious, but from what my primary doctor believes it's benign so that's good news. I have an MRI on the 23 of this month to see what's up.

Now I've recently had the responsibility of taking care of 3 of my older sister's children. It's a long ass story I can go into details on another post but for now I'll keep it short.

This shyt got me worrying alot. I have the ability to take care of myself, but 3 children is difficult, and to add on I have my health to worry about.

Being a caring responsible black man is difficult, but I'm determined to show these children how black men are.

I had an amazing father growing up, and it saddens me that these children don't have their father in their life, but I'm willing to do everything to show them what a man is supposed to be.

I love y'all and really plan on using this thread and the thread about my cancer as journals. If anything ever happens to me I love y'all.

This shyt has been hard, but I been doing my absolute best to be an uncle mom cooking breakfast and dinner:mjlol:

Salute to all the fathers, especially the single fathers trying their best to figure this fatherhood shyt out. Love y'all :salute:
That's rough, but tumor's caught early can be fixed.

Ultilize your community to help you take care of the little ones.

stave

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: how does a duck get cancer in it's wrist

You can cure that by spending time in JBO. Cancer doesn't thrive when you are low on fluids

:salute: on taking in the kids tho

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Hey breh, a righteous person embarks on a journey that they know will be difficult without hesitation.

I wish the best for you and the lil ones, b.:wow:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Best of luck OP, that cancer shyt ain’t no joke my dad just got a kidney removed due to that