my LG CX won't turn on...need help brehs

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
im not familiar with that, but if it does not say that it offers surge protection, then no, it is not good enough. you need a device that will take a dramatic spike in electricity before it can touch the tv. my mom lost a sony tv because she didnt have surge protection

it's a Philips not a Panasonic, my bad & it says it has an internal 15 amp circuit breaker that shuts off power to the outlet if there's a short circuit or overload

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just brought the same model yesterday because I already have the 48 inch which I had for almost a year, but wanted to another to use to view videos instead of game, and it won't turn on now after working perfectly fine, its a reason why the 55 inch cost less than the 48 inch these models are clearly defective, I'm returning this shyt and getting the C1

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
tech told me that both panels :deadmanny: and while they had 1 in stock it won't be until next Tuesday til they get the other one

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

nah...I was actually about to update the thread on this bullshyt

so the repairman that came out, I haven't been able to get in contact with him & neither has LG :gucci: the parts that were supposed to come in last Tuesday, still haven't come in as of right now...so I'm at the point of asking for a replacement or my money back because it's about to be a month I 've had this TV sitting here collecting dust :francis:

terrible service overall from LG

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Nice. Was the follow up visit better than the first?

yea...younger cat came replaced the parts...we even chopped it up about the PS5 for a few

& nothing was wrong with the first visit...just dude went ghost on everybody

gotta figure out my settings again now :russ: