My ladies - let me ask you something hypothetical.

What would you say to that?

• "Sheeit nicca - you ain't said nothin', we can do it right now!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Yeah...frankly i've done worse!!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I gotta think about this...i'll call you later..."

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • "No...but can we have regular sex now?"

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • "Hell naw...get outta my place"

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mayne just keepin' it 100...everybody got their likes and dislikes, etc...but my thing is this:
how can you be down with one woman monogamously and she not be down to do something
she know you'll like? For anything - not just analingus.

I mean, look at what I was saying about my dude - his wife used to make Zucchini bread.
He likes the chit. Now she don't make it anymore. The hell is up with that??
Man, fukk that. There is some shyt you just don't do. Some people like to be pissed on...that shyt is gross. Ass licking is unconventional and if your weird fetish not being full filled is enough to make you cheat , then stay single or find you a freaky ass licker/pisser on-er.

But don't wife up some "regular " broad and get mad because she won't lick your butt. Men don't even wipe properly half the time. Yuck.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Man, fukk that. There is some shyt you just don't do. Some people like to be pissed on...that shyt is gross. Ass licking is unconventional and if your weird fetish not being full filled is enough to make you cheat , then stay single or find you a freaky ass licker/pisser on-er.

But don't wife up some "regular " broad and get mad because she won't lick your butt. Men don't even wipe properly half the time. Yuck.

...which brings us full circle back to this hypothetical!

Wouldn't it be good to tell somebody upfront what your thang to do is?

Even still, if you meet somebody and everything else about them is cool - you would shrub 'em for this one freaky thang
their into? I mean - I realize there are levels to this chit (npi), but lickin' the ass is that high up?

...'cause i'll be honest, if I like a broad that much i'll eat it. And I don't even consider myself freaky like that.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I wouldn't call him back, and I wouldn't get down on the third date.

But licking the ass......to be honest I do wonder why any straight man would want that....

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
This is purely hypothetical, btw.

Let's say you've gone out on a couple dates with a dude.

He cool. You like him a lot.
He got a job, he stands for something, he a real dude.

On the third date, y'all end up at your house on the sofa.

Y'all start and kissin' and whatnot.

He get ta squeezin' on your titties and it feel GOOD good...
you all hot in teh draws (or non-draws (knowin' how some of y'all roll...)),
and you ready to bang bang do that thang.

He stops and says "I gotta ask you somethin', doe...

Look - I don't wanna disrespect you...but...

are you down to lick my a$$hole??"

You: "What?!?"

"Again - I don't wanna disrespect you - but i'm really with the chit (no pun intended).
I'm not even saying you gotta do it tonight - it's just...I really see a future with you,
but i'm the type of dude that like to get his a$$hole licked, and it's fair for both of us
to let you know upfront. And i'm not with no extra stuff - you don't gotta french kiss it
or nothing. "

Is you wit' it wit' it?

You don't even have to reply and explain yourself if you don't want, just vote.

I would never sleep with someone after only knowing them for 3 dates. I wouldn't go to their house or invite them to min.If you are into things that people might think are strange, then you should talk about that before (sooner that right before like in your story) you have sex. Maybe try bringing it up during one of your phone conversations.

Are people today not talking/getting to know eachother before having sex while dating?

I don't want to mess with anyone's a$$hole, and I don't want anyone to mess with mine. No licking, anal, strapons, nothing. I don't want to share penis either (no threesomes, and no sex without being exclusive). & I need to see clean std test results. The people who I date will know this way before I even consider having sex with them. :queen: