My Jumpoff Almost Got Raped and It Was My Fault

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
My jumpoff just violated jumpoff protocol by calling me before 8pm. I chilled with her lastweek and made a drunken promise to come over and fix her computer on Saturday. Saturday comes up and she hits me up to come over and fix her computer but I was too busy partaking in Memorial Weekend activities that I blew her off. She called up some other dude that she knew from college to come over to fix her computer. He fixed her computer and tried to rape her afterwards. She fought him off and called the police and he drove off. I'm not sure if the Police has found him yet. She just called me and cussed me out saying I'm the reason she was attacked. Do you think she has a good cause to be mad at me or was she just stupid for inviting some simp ass n1gga to her place at night? She wants me to come over tonight to talk things out but I have a feeling this chick might strangle me in my sleep.

She show you the police report? If not, she lying. And even with the police report I would think she a goddamn lie. What I look like, boo boo the fool?

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
What is the world coming too? Hoes gotta be worried about computer techs rapping now. :dwillhuh:

Computer Techs, College Grads, even Parole Officers are rapping now breh.
What i'm trying to say is that a lot of folks rap.:lolbron:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
She show you the police report? If not, she lying. And even with the police report I would think she a goddamn lie. What I look like, boo boo the fool?

I asked her if the Police have found the guy yet and she says she hasn't followed up and doesn't want to talk about it anymore. This b1tch is lying!

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't your fault. It wasn't her fault either, but it def wasn't yours.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone shares jumpoffs...

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-Strokes.gif

so hows this your problem?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically it's your fault that this silly broad called her "dikk in the glass" ass friend over and he tried to force his way out of the friendzone? :dwillhuh: I thought you were gonna say some shyt about putting her out at 3am and she almost got raped leaving your spot or some shyt. This doesn't even have anything to do with you. Oh yeah and ain't nobody tried to rape that bytch :rudy:...it's just an attention grab because she probably wants to be more than your jumpoff.