My Jumpoff Almost Got Raped and It Was My Fault

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
My jumpoff just violated jumpoff protocol by calling me before 8pm. I chilled with her lastweek and made a drunken promise to come over and fix her computer on Saturday. Saturday comes up and she hits me up to come over and fix her computer but I was too busy partaking in Memorial Weekend activities that I blew her off. She called up some other dude that she knew from college to come over to fix her computer. He fixed her computer and tried to rape her afterwards. She fought him off and called the police and he drove off. I'm not sure if the Police has found him yet. She just called me and cussed me out saying I'm the reason she was attacked. Do you think she has a good cause to be mad at me or was she just stupid for inviting some simp ass n1gga to her place at night? She wants me to come over tonight to talk things out but I have a feeling this chick might strangle me in my sleep.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
duck-tales-o.gif

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not your fault but i can understand if shorty wanna kill you.

Why's that understandable?

He didn't give her the other guys number and he didn't tell her to go find some other random nikka to fix her computer. She coulda waited, or called some professionals but she decided to call over someone she obviously knows little about.

If she was wifey, OK but nah not no jumpoff.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Why's that understandable?

He didn't give her the other guys number and he didn't tell her to go find some other random nikka to fix her computer. She coulda waited, or called some professionals but she decided to call over someone she obviously knows little about.

If she was wifey, OK but nah not no jumpoff.

Like i said its not dudes fault BUT I can understand if she feels angry.

She was about to be raped and that's something traumatic.

Its like this breh, say you and your brother have an argument n he storms out.

Dude so angry he don't look at the road and dude gets run over. Its not your

fault at all that dude got run over, but could you understand if your bro was

angry with you?

edit: rape girl aint gonna be angry forever.