My Homie Still...Burn...Mercy...Big Sean is on THREE of the hottest songs out

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He got a track with Doughboyz Cashout, Dusty Mcfly, Sayitain'ttone and Early Mac on the way :krs: Shot the video a few months ago. Gonna be a banger. Detroit Anthem.

Tell me more....damn young detroit on the rise...the trick trick/street lordz/rock bottom/dirty glove is dying out (sadly literally)

I'm extra disconnected from music out there though. Outside of like, the detroit thread on BX...is there a board or site with new shyt from the soil?

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Tell me more....damn young detroit on the rise...the trick trick/street lordz/rock bottom/dirty glove is dying out (sadly literally)

I'm extra disconnected from music out there though. Outside of like, the detroit thread on BX...is there a board or site with new shyt from the soil?

Yeah man Cashout Doughboyz got the streets on lock while Sean got the commercial/mainstream side in the city. Sean cosigned them at the Trey Songz concerts months ago.
35kqv5i.jpg

"Rock Yays for Blade" :yes:
Dusty been grinding. Heard Young Jeezy was thinking about signing him. Sayitainttone and Early Mac been making moves too. Got a mixtape dropping shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Yeah man Cashout Doughboyz got the streets on lock while Sean got the commercial/mainstream side in the city. Sean cosigned them at the Trey Songz concerts months ago.
35kqv5i.jpg

DOUGHBOYZ CASHOUT "MOB LIFE" OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube
DOUGHBOYZ CASHOUT "GOOD ASS DAY" OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube
Dusty McFly Feat. Juan "I'm Out Here" Official Video - YouTube
SAYITAINTTONE & EARLLY MAC - TURN - YouTube
"Rock Yays for Blade" :yes:
Dusty been grinding. Heard Young Jeezy was thinking about signing him. Sayitainttone and Early Mac been making moves too. Got a mixtape dropping shortly.

He's gettin extorted :mjpls: