My homie is a genius!!!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What kind of women yall hanging out with that you need a waiver form for brehs :wtf:

You lost already :pachaha:

is this an expected situation that the forms are on deck at all times? wonder what other forms he can think of. reminds me of that chapelle show skit where he had the woman sign the forms when spending the night.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
What kind of women yall hanging out with that you need a waiver form for brehs :wtf:

You lost already :pachaha:
:ld: regular broads breh, my homie goes out alot more than me and tends to hang out wit bishes that he's already fukked so there's that element of potential drama :manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
is this an expected situation that the forms are on deck at all times? wonder what other forms he can think of. reminds me of that chapelle show skit where he had the woman sign the forms when spending the night.
I don't think so, its like he was expecting shyt to jump off that nite. Maybe he's planning to try that shyt out if so that dude is a super genius :pachaha:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i doubt any lil peezy ass forms will hold up in a court of law

If it's a mutual combat state, it's legal. :manny:

The forms would just be there so that she can't go back on her consent after she loses her teeth and ability to bear children.