My homie is a genius!!!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
So last night we headed out to some function for one of our homegirls who graduated. Everybody was cool, drinking , smoking etc ect we got to reminisce about fun times and just kick back and laugh about goofy shyt. So as the night began to wind down typical "females getting emotional" shyt starts to creep up and 2/3 broads start getting into about some shyt. My homie makes a innocent remark like " yooo fall back, its not that serious".

One of the girls took offense to that and turned that aggression towards him and starts bringin up old shyt from pre-school days :beli: and starts tryna put her hands on him, he's like " yooo :what: i'm twice your size, i'll body you if you put your hands on me again, for real DON'T TEST ME!!!" Naturally ole girl took that as invitation to keep testing him keep rattling her mouth about " you aint gonna do shyt Mike, you'za p*ssy nikka etc etc" So outta nowhere homie reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet and inside removes two folded up forms. Im like :dwillhuh: he bouta give this bish a series of papercuts?

Mike: Aight fukk it if you really wanna scrap wit me, go ahead and sign that release form and waiver. We got plenty of witnesses to verify that you signed it willingly and not under duress.

Me: :shook:* i pick up the forms and scan through them* yeah this shyt checks out, if you sign this and then he whoops the dogs shyt outta ya, you can't use any legal action against him :favre2:

Aisha: :yoo::whoa:

Mike: :ucme:

Homegirl sobered up quick and fell back quicker them than apes in the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey :krs:

I suggest the good folks at the coli draw up your own forms for when shyt gets crazy.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i doubt any lil peezy ass forms will hold up in a court of law
:ld: between the witnesses and the fact that if she had put her own signature on that form not much she could've contested if shyt really did go down. It was more calling her bluff because he didn't respect her, he respects that fact that he could go to jail for putting his hands on her.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
My insult game is too Godly for broads.....

her: nikka you aint standing on shyt:usure:
me: always the unattractive hoe in the group:ehh:
her: nikka yo mama a hoe.:usure:
me: I smell fish on you:obama:
her: nikka my brothers will fukk you up:damn:
me: yo brothers are fakkits and yo mama aint shyt.:ehh:
her: fukk you mutha fukka:damn:
me: bet that p*ssy giving nikkas ringworm:ehh:

a0yqua.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:wtf: that is a possible gamechanger breh. We need somebody to test them papers out tho, but I will say, I'm too damn laidback to be boxing women

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'll try and get a pic of the waiver form. Though it is a standard waiver that he edited and customized for his purposes.