My homie fiancé died. Was my response wrong?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Trash Food

Trash Friend

eat at Burger c00n brehs
How you gonna call me a c00n when you wear make-up to make yourself look white, you fukkin' clown. :cashier:
2bnUiWz.gif

Clapped him up so nice nasty like:wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ: I wish this story was true

Y'all stay complaining about fake militants but if someone did some shyt like this yall talking bout " gee I hope this wasn't real. This is so cruel" :mjlol:
No lie, but that's so true

Coli nikkas say militants dont do nothing in rl :hula:coli militants do something and nikkas say "I hope this ain't real"/ "u went to far breh"

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I wasn't kidding. LOL, God blessed that black man and he doesn't even see it. His white fiance dies in a car crash and his homie is hinting he should date a black woman. It's about time we got some divine intervention to stop swirling. Maybe them Black Hebrew Israelites were right, we are God's chosen people.
:russ: I wish this story was true

Y'all stay complaining about fake militants but if someone did some shyt like this yall talking bout " gee I hope this wasn't real. This is so cruel" :mjlol:
Naw, I almost lost my job during the Ghost Ship fire. Swear to God the next day at work while everyone was crying and mourning I said people only care when white people die en mass in Oakland. I read about Black people getting killed in this city everyday, nobody is crying for them, where is there candlelight vigil?

I got sent straight to HR. The most disgusting part to me was all the non black people publically shaming me. I didn't back down from what I said and I stand by that statement. Black people are being killed in mass every day around the fukking world. Nobody gives a fukk about us. They dance to our pain. Hip Hop ain't fun. shyt is sad when you really listen to it. But non black people will dance all night long to that shyt.

Let someone break a nail in Paris. Those defend France sweaters and hashtags would be popular in no time. Never forget, is what they say about 911. I think two thousand people died. Well let a black person bring up slavery or Jim Crowe. They tell us to get over it. They don't tell that to Jewish community when they bring up the Holocaust or anti-semitism.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no lies were told.
people need to learn to deal with the fact that the truth hurts sometimes, I prefer harsh honesty to all that small talk platittude sugar coating BS
you gave him your honest opinion, which you are entitled to do, he threw you in the bushes, which he is entitled to do.
Its all good. What the problem is......