My homie fiancé died. Was my response wrong?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
giphy.gif

Thread bout to be classic. :laff:
@mister.keys6x is from Chicago. I would murder him verbally, but by the time I finish typing up a response he'll be killed by a stray bullet. :fallback:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
well played sir :russ:
them whoppers still ain’t shyt tho :lolbron:

"The McDonald's headquarters complex, McDonald's Plaza, is located in Oak Brook, Illinois. It sits on the site of the former headquarters and stabling area of Paul Butler, the founder of Oak Brook. McDonald's moved into the Oak Brook facility from an office within the Chicago Loop in 1971."

@Barnett114 check his IP. I think we have an agent here from CACDonalds. :mjpls:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
"The McDonald's headquarters complex, McDonald's Plaza, is located in Oak Brook, Illinois. It sits on the site of the former headquarters and stabling area of Paul Butler, the founder of Oak Brook. McDonald's moved into the Oak Brook facility from an office within the Chicago Loop in 1971."

@Barnett114 check his IP. I think we have an agent here from CACDonalds. :mjpls:

:gucci:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That was completely wrong on your part. Don't matter if she was white or not, he obviously cared deeply for her and suffered a huge loss. Don't matter if he was dating a white girl or a black girl. No man should be concerned with what the next man does with their dikk. So if he gets a black girl then what does that do for you? Not like you gonna be helping him fukk her or anything. Next time think before you speak and save the beef for Ronald and Wendy, not your boy.