My hometown(Decatur, IL)finally having superstar concerts

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
20%ish Black out of 70k:mjlol:

My wife keep talkin about movin to Cali, but Decatur is so cheap:ohlawd:

Really aint shyt to do here. It is actually pretty bad in regards to crime.

I love Chicago, but my wife would never go for that.
I'm looking for land off the water. But I want some black folks around. I live in Michigan so Land by water not hard to find, I just wanna be around my peoples

Playeroni

Daps
Upper peninsula of Michigan can rival most places in the continental US as far as natural beauty. Went up there in 2019, mind was blown.

Waterfalls, caves, valley lakes, rolling forests. Rock Bluffs above the Great Lakes. Pure beauty :wow:
UP-e1526046558940.png
And Sand Dunes too. Im looking for water front property but I wanna be around black folk. Im lookin at Baldwin, and Idle wild but idk.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm looking for land off the water. But I want some black folks around. I live in Michigan so Land by water not hard to find, I just wanna be around my peoples
Yeah, most ppl that live around the water in my city are white. I wanna change that.

invalid

Banned
Daps
And Sand Dunes too. Im looking for water front property but I wanna be around black folk. Im lookin at Baldwin, and Idle wild but idk.

Those are pretty much dead with old retirees. New Buffalo has an all black community similar to what Idlewild used to be. But they are bit upscale.

There was also Lake Ivanhoe next to Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. My aunt and uncle used to own a cottage up there. But I think that community is dead too.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
20%ish Black out of 70k:mjlol:

My wife keep talkin about movin to Cali, but Decatur is so cheap:ohlawd:

Really aint shyt to do here. It is actually pretty bad in regards to crime.

I love Chicago, but my wife would never go for that.

Just stay y'all asses there and just take a gang of vacations out of town :ld:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
not sure about that, Decatur has fallen on some bad times, last i heard the economy up there is down bad, and it ain’t exactly a city nikkas mention like that, you trying to get away from the city, and retire or raise your kids in a small town then head up there

you’d stack but you’d be bored out your fukkin mind

shyt that’s big, cuz most concerts miss the smaller areas of Illinois

It's a 3hr or less drive from St Louis; Chicago, and Indianapolis. Yeah it may be slow, but the monthly weekend trip OT can fix that.

Bored in the winter? Head to Chicago or Indianapolis to catch a Bulls or Pacers game.
Bored in the Spring? Head to St. Louis to see the Cardinals
Bored in the summer? Head to Chicago to party and eat good food.

Playeroni

Daps
Mississppi, North Carolina, Virginia breh
So the Gulf, and coast it sound like? I've heard about it. I just want to be comfortable in a beach town without having to worry about the others. The Outer Banks (in NC), and the Ozarks on Netflix are like my ideal locations.

Playeroni

Daps
Those are pretty much dead with old retirees. New Buffalo has an all black community similar to what Idlewild used to be. But they are bit upscale.

There was also Lake Ivanhoe next to Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. My aunt and uncle used to own a cottage up there. But I think that community is dead too.
Tell me more about New Buffalo, never heard of it.

Playeroni

Daps
Dawg it’s barely any people period up there:lolbron:
I Know. Imma city boy born and raised in Detroit. I've always wanted to live off the water. Just thought it would be in a condo Downtown or In St. Clair shores somewhere. But with how the world is goin, I wanna be secluded somewhere. With a crib like my dawgs off the Ozarks somewhere.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's a 3hr or less drive from St Louis; Chicago, and Indianapolis. Yeah it may be slow, but the monthly weekend trip OT can fix that.

Bored in the winter? Head to Chicago or Indianapolis to catch a Bulls or Pacers game.
Bored in the Spring? Head to St. Louis to see the Cardinals
Bored in the summer? Head to Chicago to party and eat good food.

In theory it sounds good, but that shyt will get old hiking to the chi, the Lou, or Naptown to get out and do something, and more importantly eat in your stack money