My homegirl got the worst simp on FB EVER

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
that one look shopped to me look at the tiles :birdman:
SMH.gif

if it ain't the injections you gotta worry about then it's these fukkin photo shopped pictures. the deceit is killin the game!!!!1 :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka, them pics are connected to a facebook. :stopitslime:

She ain't SHOW you them. You got them off her page. Stop actin like she sent these shyts to your phone, nikka.

Don't have me find said facebook, and tell shorty about this thread. :comeon:

You next on that summer jam screen zay you been put on notice drop another garbage thread and we gonna let msims drop them hiroshima bombs on ya coli career :pacspit:

Daps
Not anymore breh :shaq:

Edit: bytch photoshopped her own ass :noah:

More like it's a fake FB page that some other nicca made. What friend of yours would photoshop their pics on facebook and then have to look their real friends in the eye and explain why?

Neither the OP nor this simp probably know this broad outside of facebook...lol @ "touched the pics up a bit"....shyt, the simp and the OP are probably one and the same.

:ooh:

She prolly did "touch up" those pics a lil bit.

But believe me, this bytch really is thicc tho..

:shaq2:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
More like it's a fake FB page that some other nicca made. What friend of yours would photoshop their pics on facebook and then have to look their real friends in the eye and explain why?

Neither the OP nor this simp probably know this broad outside of facebook...lol @ "touched the pics up a bit"....shyt, the simp and the OP are probably one and the same.

:whoo: :ohhh:

fucc msims

:usure:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Lol at the turn this thread took, smh at photoshopping pics on FB

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall cats must not get out much. she aight but i'm sure id get tired of fuccking her after a couple of weeks or even days depending on if her if im comfortable with her hygiene.

and to the thread starter, she aint your homegirl if you aint never hit or at least gotten head.

matter of fact, you're just like that simp whose out there humiliating himself with those lameass compliments. only difference is ur most likely doing ur simping via hidden messages and on a more, shall we say, subtle level.

either way, she aint ur homegirl.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

This. I'm surprised you nikkas haven't found this girl by typing the simps name on FB. The idiot thread starter did a shytty job of concealing her identity:mjpls: