My homeboy said I inspire him and motivate him to success..

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My homeboy told me something like that once. I had just came back into town after 8 months on the road. We had just finished eating and were driving and he was like i want to show you something. Then he drove to a condo and was like "this is my crib. when i met you i was sleeping on couches bouncing from crib to crib and job to job but after meeting you and seeing you do your thing and make moves I knew I wanted more out of life so i started try to look at decisions like what would you do in my position. you were right,once i started making moves i started growing apart from my other homeboys who werent. they were mad i was trying to be a better person but its cool cause i met dudes who were trying to enjoy the better things in life and so am i. You put me on to so much fly shyt my nikka and i just wanted to say thank you."

On the outside i was like :ehh: but on the inside i was like :to:

I had dinner with him and his pregnant girlfriend a few weeks ago and they asked me would it be okay to make my first name the babys middle name if its a boy. :wow:
Told them i aint special though, they dont have to.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
My homeboy told me something like that once. I had just came back into town after 8 months on the road. We had just finished eating and were driving and he was like i want to show you something. Then he drove to a condo and was like "this is my crib. when i met you i was sleeping on couches bouncing from crib to crib and job to job but after meeting you and seeing you do your thing and make moves I knew I wanted more out of life so i started try to look at decisions like what would you do in my position. you were right,once i started making moves i started growing apart from my other homeboys who werent. they were mad i was trying to be a better person but its cool cause i met dudes who were trying to enjoy the better things in life and so am i. You put me on to so much fly shyt my nikka and i just wanted to say thank you."

On the outside i was like :ehh: but on the inside i was like :to:

I had dinner with him and his pregnant girlfriend a few weeks ago and they asked me would it be okay to make my first name the babys middle name if its a boy. :wow:
Told them i aint special though, they dont have to.

real shyt bruh....at first I was like :wow:..I just thought I was doin me...i didnt think i made people want get out there make it happen

Daps
I live by the saying "Success isn't fun if your friends aren't as well"

I do my best to help them job search, if they need training, stuff like that. :win:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
My sister is in IT and is sting-gee as fukk.

It made me resent IT people because i feel as though she represents all of them.

If i made 6 figures, everybody in my family including close friends who struggle gonna eat with me.

Don't know what compells a person to be so calculative and tight with their funds. I know they work hard for it.. but what's money when you can share your wealth? Not everybody got it like that (due to abilities, circumstance, chance or just flat out ain't shiit in life and need help).

Any who... kudos to your friend.

Lord knows i only need about 45-50 g'z a year to throw dem thangs...

but 110-120 racks per physical year? I'd ball so hard...

... it's like my spalding was filled with concrete.

She probably as a percentage isn't much different savings wise as the rest of your family she probably spends more and doesn't have cash left over after her bills to take care of you guys...and its not her obligation any way to be honest

Investment bankers can make 300gs a year and still be broke living in manhattan ...due to not knowing how to spend their money

Few people have the discipline to live as modestly as they can when their salary is at higher Levels