My Heat Brehs. What is Your Favorite Moment of Ether Produced by the Heatles from the last 3 Seasons

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Ray Allen's 3 is the biggest dagger from the Heat in the past few years. I'm a Celtics fan and that shyt stung. Had money riding on the game and the series for the Spurs. Also didn't want Ray to get a ring cuz he ditched the C's to chase rings. Had the title and cash in the bag until Ray hit that trey. Goddamn Ray. I'll have love for him once he retires but the hate grows strong while he's riding with the Heat.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Bron screamin at Kobe while he down and Kobe getting butt hurt :russ:

lebron-kobe-christmas-2010.jpg

my god how could I have never seen this picture :laff: @ThugLife you seen this breh?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
might be the terry dunk for me or the game against the bulls where wade & bron just took their soul in the last 2 min in the 4th quarter

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
bosh Ethered them.

I swear we don't appreciate CB enough. He steps up when we really need him, he plays hard defense , and he never cries about getting enough shots.

agree that why i was like :rudy: when i heard these idiots on tv and radio sayin they should get rid of Bosh even if they win the title

dumbest shyt i heard :snoop: