My greatest fear in life: Kidney Stones

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:takedat:Man, I had one on Father's Day. It woke me up out of my sleep. I couldn't get comfortable and then I started feeling pain and for some reason I couldn't piss. So while on the toilet I looked up Kidney Stones on my cell phone. I woke up my wife and told her what was going and she said lets go. For 40 mins I was in pain, but the funny thing is that while on the way to the hospital I started to feel a little better. My pain was like a 7 but by the time I got to the hospital it was like 1 or 1.5. At this point I was scared because that Thursday I was going to Vegas and I didn't want to be like, "Ok we can't find nothing so you free to go". Then when I get home it starts all over again.

Well, the nurse gave me a cup and asked for a urine sample. I told her that I couldn't before. She was like, "well just try anyway". So at this point I'm not really feelling any pain what-so-ever. I get to the restroom and it starts to flow. Then all of a sudden I hear something hit the bottom of the cup. I look down and I see what appears to be a little black pebble. I was like :gladbron:but at the same time I was praying that it was the only one that I had. I came back and the nurse was like, "did you get it"? I was like, yeah I think I "got" it!! Then I showed her and she was like, "Good Lord"!!! She and my wife said this has to be some kind of record because I pasted that kidney stone in like 90 mins. It took me longer to leave the ER than it did to get there. After that, I started drinking water like a fish. I consider myself to be very lucky and I hope I never get another one again. :whew:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
tis one of the reasons i dont drink soda.. my dude used to get these bytches once a month in highschool, no lie. dude would be all fukked up. and he stayed drinking soda and kool-aid

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
:takedat:Man, I had one on Father's Day. It woke me up out of my sleep. I couldn't get comfortable and then I started feeling pain and for some reason I couldn't piss. So while on the toilet I looked up Kidney Stones on my cell phone. I woke up my wife and told her what was going and she said lets go. For 40 mins I was in pain, but the funny thing is that while on the way to the hospital I started to feel a little better. My pain was like a 7 but by the time I got to the hospital it was like 1 or 1.5. At this point I was scared because that Thursday I was going to Vegas and I didn't want to be like, "Ok we can't find nothing so you free to go". Then when I get home it starts all over again.

Well, the nurse gave me a cup and asked for a urine sample. I told her that I couldn't before. She was like, "well just try anyway". So at this point I'm not really feelling any pain what-so-ever. I get to the restroom and it starts to flow. Then all of a sudden I hear something hit the bottom of the cup. I look down and I see what appears to be a little black pebble. I was like :gladbron:but at the same time I was praying that it was the only one that I had. I came back and the nurse was like, "did you get it"? I was like, yeah I think I "got" it!! Then I showed her and she was like, "Good Lord"!!! She and my wife said this has to be some kind of record because I pasted that kidney stone in like 90 mins. It took me longer to leave the ER than it did to get there. After that, I started drinking water like a fish. I consider myself to be very lucky and I hope I never get another one again. :whew:
:whew: I feel for you breh

One of my brehs got one in highschool and had to have surgery they took a lazer somehow and zapped it to bust it up so he could pass it. I was like :whoa: