My greatest fear in life: Kidney Stones

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anyone ever have to deal with these things?

I rather get shot in the leg, beat up, and a number of other things besides death or life changing injuries instead of trying to pass a 5-9 mm one of these through my 2 mm urethra :sadcam::patrice:

stone_calcium_oxalate.jpg

Just an FYI. These are the most common form of Kidney stones. I don't know why I have a completely unfounded fear of these things and try to drink as much water as possible as a result. Last night I was reading some stories from people who got them including a guy who said he passed out from the pain of trying to pass one and how they had to stick a tube up him to get it out.

Drink water and eat lemons brehs :to:

Last edited:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Kidney stones aint no joke breh passed a couple in my life and they were:whoo:

Never had the tube though :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Anyone ever have to deal with these things?

I rather get shot in the leg, beat up, and a number of other things besides death or life changing injuries instead of trying to pass a 5-9 mm one of these through my 2 mm urethra :sadcam::patrice:

stone_calcium_oxalate.jpg

Just an FYI. These are the most common form of Kidney stones. I don't know why I have a completely unfounded fear of these things and try to drink as much water as possible as a result. Last night I was reading some stories from people who got them including a guy who said he passed out from the pain of trying to pass one and how they had to stick a tube up him to get it out.

Drink water and eat lemons brehs :to:

My father suffered a Kidney Stone when I was like 6-7. Had him fukked up for two straight days just laid the fukk out. First time I'd ever seen him to go to the hospital and I remember being scared shytless because my dad was like Superman/Batman/ and the Black Panther with a dash of Huey Newton in my eyes.

It ain't pretty bruhs....

Gonna call my pops right now and tell him I love him:to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Fam im cutting weight for my next boxing fight and now you nikkaz tell me about these? :sadcam:

im dehydrated like every day trying to make weight :wow: please lawd dont give me these :ohlawd:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just got done with my uti... and the burning sensation was enough to scare me to do something as routine as taking a piss
(shiit felt like a little microorganism was using small razor blades in my urethra when urinating).

I can only imagine kidney stones would be 100 times worse.

Keep hydrated with aqua, studs.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Drinking a coke while reading this. Might have been the last soda I take for a hot minute.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A guy at work had one and it hit him as we were walking in. Dude just fell on the ground and started screaming, scared the shyt outta me. I thought he got shot.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Its funny that you bring this up

I was hospitalized last Friday for a kidney stone

It was my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone, it was painful as fukk

Once they put me on that morphine, everything got better

Better believe I've been chugging down water every since tho

:sadcam: