My Girl Cheated On Me

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You know how easy it is to get a bytch these days? Just keep yourself busy dating around until you find a suitable replacement. Don't take her ass back though. That behavior is just going to continue. She's probably sucked dikk and fukked men too but she just felt it easier to tell you about the woman. Probably relieved some pressure on her conscience.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
minajaytwah

Really breh?:sitdown:

To the TS, damn you were going to start a family with this chick. L. If shes down for the three then :eat: and dump here your not trying to make a chick like this wifey.

Did that message from facebook piss you off? That shyt sounds like she has pity for you and is letting her go back to you. either way

You share that girl

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You know how easy it is to get a bytch these days? Just keep yourself busy dating around until you find a suitable replacement. Don't take her ass back though. That behavior is just going to continue. She's probably sucked dikk and fukked men too but she just felt it easier to tell you about the woman. Probably relieved some pressure on her conscience.

Consign

But men are weak, every man wants they get to the point of walkin away from a poisonous chick is winning

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laugh: on to the next brah

Yac Bauer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL