My Girl Cheated On Me

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs my girl cheated on me with another chick.:sadbron: She called me after it happend and told me the other chick fingered her and then she put her hands on the other chicks coochie while she was driving. Brehs I am devestated I was going to wife this chick up. Now I don't even trust her around other women.

Her friend sent me a message on FB:
I need to apologize to you for my behavior saturday night. I was totally out of line and my actions were inexcusable. Please dont take my irresponsibility out on her, the only thing she did was try to make sure her drunk friend got home safely and i put her in an uncomfortable situation. This girl loves you to death and she would never do anything to disrespect or hurt you. My actions have already cost me a friendship please dont let what I did destroy your relationship. She told you what I did because shes not a liar and she would never keep anything from you no matter what. You make her happy and she glows when she talks about u, and she deserves to be happy with the man that she plans to marry and start a family with. I know you have no reason to believe me but you love her and you know her character and you two deserve to be happy together. I am truly sorry for causing all this pain between you two.

Brehs I'm about to leave this chick.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if she was a cute chick or something cool. But I don't even know what she'm is. She got me for my bytch dawg.

YES! YES! YES!

YYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
YES!
DeadSquirrel.jpg