My Game Crumbles Around Beautiful Girls

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Nah, I was trolling. Anyhow, you have NOTHING to be nervous about. She doesn't know you and you don't know her. In those situations, I just say whatever comes to mind and see how things progress from there. Adjust accordingly. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't be speaking to you at all.

i know i feel you, i was trolling too

i am talking to a really bad bytch i met last night for the first time. met her at a party, she BAD. added her on facebook and we been talking the whole night, got the numbers and everything.

but i still be watchin what i say. with girls are thatt bad, and she seems hella cool, i always double check my words

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Beautiful women are decaying organic matter just like everyone else. And I'm sure those bytches still get cheated on because the man they are with are bored with them.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
OPTiMO said:
i know i feel you, i was trolling too

i am talking to a really bad bytch i met last night for the first time. met her at a party, she BAD. added her on facebook and we been talking the whole night, got the numbers and everything.

but i still be watchin what i say. with girls are thatt bad, and she seems hella cool, i always double check my words

Don't try to be 'cool', be you, and don't put her up on a pedestal before you even know what's really poppin' in her brain. Just because she's very attractive doesn't mean she's not a b1tch/whore.......or lonely.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DUI before 21? :beli:

You couldnt get the occupational license bruh?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shakes head never elevate a chick because of show she looks, you dojt know if she has a kid, or a ex whose a gangbanger who won't let go, or if shes a slut.

The actions of a simp I don't care she's hot.