MY FUTURE BABY MAMA Jaida Parker Appreciation Thread(Finest Woman In NXT)(She's mine so back off)

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
ezgif-7-cdcc2ea92f.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'd fight a Samoan for this woman.:banderas:

A Samoan :whoa:

Not they uces, not they cuzzos, not the folk down the street who like family. I will squabble a singular(1) Samoan, or a Tongan supported by a Maori cheerleader in the peanut gallery(preferably female and/or without face tattoos.)

And they names can't be named Jacob or Zilla... fukk it. Nothing out the Bible or out of a Kaiju film.

And it can't be on a Sunday within a half-mile radius of a Hometown Buffet.

...under those terms, and only those terms; I will willingly fade a Polynesian for Ms. Parker.

I know we at 'gamble-with-your-life' thirst here, but it don't rain in California, a nikka parched and I know I got hands:hubie: I'm takin a puncher's chance on Ms. P

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'd fight a Samoan for this woman.:banderas:

A Samoan :whoa:

Not they uces, not they cuzzos, not the folk down the street who like family. I will squabble a singular(1) Samoan, or a Tongan supported by a Maori cheerleader in the peanut gallery(preferably female and/or without face tattoos.)

And they names can't be named Jacob or Zilla... fukk it. Nothing out the Bible or out of a Kaiju film.

And it can't be on a Sunday within a half-mile radius of a Hometown Buffet.

...under those terms, and only those terms; I will willingly fade a Polynesian for Ms. Parker.

I know we at 'gamble-with-your-life' thirst here, but it don't rain in California, a nikka parched and I know I got hands:hubie: I'm takin a puncher's chance on Ms. P
you and @Rollie Forbes after getting smoke from the Samoan's not shooting the fair one. Though Rollie said he'd fight all of them. You on the other hand
they just said nah.

stuck-body-cast.gif