MY FUTURE BABY MAMA Jaida Parker Appreciation Thread(Finest Woman In NXT)(She's mine so back off)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Birds are chirping

Jaida is supposed to be the orange emoji?? :jbhmm: I don't know if Jey's push has gotten bigger it feels the same.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Birds are chirping

Lol where did you find this random shyt? :dead:
I legit didn't even know Tumblr existed anymore
Jey's push definitely has not gotten bigger so IDK what that even means
I highly doubt they tell any of the talent what to do with their personal lives as long as they don't take it too far like Riddle

Jaida is supposed to be the orange emoji?? :jbhmm: I don't know if Jey's push has gotten bigger it feels the same.
Orange emoji? :snoop: :russ:

It's a peach 🍑 :laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm lost on how she was making the block hot, unless its all on T

I highly doubt they tell any of the talent what to do with their personal lives as long as they don't take it too far like Riddle

200w.gif

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

My boredom leads me to gossip sometimes :manny:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Let’s write him into he likes Mami. Mami? That’s the best that those writers got? Let’s write this guy into a relationship with Mami? What y’all trying to do? Break his marriage up? Y’all can’t put him in a good storyline so what you gonna do now? God forbid you guys try to tell her tongue kiss each other on Raw. Sh*t. That better not happen.

I ain't seen Uce anywhere NEAR Rhea since Keesh put out that soundbite :pachaha: Whatever he had going with Jaida is dead, the elders don't acknowledge divorce :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
My boredom leads me to gossip sometimes :manny:
I went down the rabbit hole after u brought it up and theres a whole lipstick alley thread on this shyt :dead:
but that club video of jaida and jey confirms they were at least fukking around, I dont think that part is speculation

meanwhile rikishi thinks a storyline with rhea would ruin jeys marriage I think he's done a good enough job of that on his own :troll:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I went down the rabbit hole after u brought it up and theres a whole lipstick alley thread on this shyt :dead:
but that club video of jaida and jey confirms they were at least fukking around, I dont think that part is speculation

meanwhile rikishi thinks a storyline with rhea would ruin jeys marriage I think he's done a good enough job of that on his own :troll:
Listen man, it goes down at the PC.

If Jey Uso came my way I wouldn't even tell God in my prayers.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Listen man, it goes down at the PC.

If Jey Uso came my way I wouldn't even tell God in my prayers.

There has to be more to it because in general guys like Jey Uso aren't spending a lot of time at the PC. They're on the road with the main roster and when they aren't, he's got a family and whatnot as well so either he was in 🍑 DM's or 🍑 was in his.... etc...

:gurl: