MY FUTURE BABY MAMA Jaida Parker Appreciation Thread(Finest Woman In NXT)(She's mine so back off)

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
She's getting a title shot at the Saturday Live Event. :lupe:
She's very obviously a star, she has *it* in every way
Some of these new folks
You can see it right away
Seent it right away with Trick
Seent it right away with Oba
Seent it right away with Jaida
As long as she doesn't let her thotish ways take her off track, I see nothing but big things in her future
:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What’s an example? Just winning the title?

If you watched the way they were trying to position her as a top woman in the division it was astounding how many chances she got and she kept blowing her promo opportunities. They also tried with her as an underdog like the feud with Ronda. Then they tried with her as a badass 'hardcore' chick. Etc.

She's over to an extent but it's an example of how the machine doesn't always make the person. You can't replicate Sasha's star power in a lab.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
If you watched the way they were trying to position her as a top woman in the division it was astounding how many chances she got and she kept blowing her promo opportunities. They also tried with her as an underdog like the feud with Ronda. Then they tried with her as a badass 'hardcore' chick. Etc.

She's over to an extent but it's an example of how the machine doesn't always make the person. You can't replicate Sasha's star power in a lab.
I know you’re a major Sasha stan, but you can’t be that delirious to believe them pushing a star meant to they tried to replicate or replace Sasha. That’s just a company trying to push a star.

To be honest, there’s arguably 3 women on the roster that are on-par & even surpassed Sasha/Mercedes in that department.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
GGlnLCfWgAAN-ZM

GGlnLGvXAAANH-f

GGl25fsXMAAM9W3