My Friend Whose Car that I Crashed Hasn't Spoken to Me Since the Incident Update: She Sent Me a Text

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who is Josè :mjpls:
A guy we knew from high school and middle school.
So you're really not gonna pay for the damage because she "forced" you to drive? :what:
She didn't say anything about any damage, so I'm assuming there was none. We're both responsible for the accident, so I'd consider paying for half of the damage.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
She didn't say anything about any damage, so I'm assuming there was none. We're both responsible for the accident, so I'd consider paying for half of the damage.

Menos mal brehette.:ehh:
I do think it's more your fault than hers tho', 'cause when you're behind the wheel it's all you. You're the only one who can really know your level of comfort behind the wheel in order to act accordingly. She's a dumbass for pushing you to do it, but she would've had absolutely no reason to be upset at you if you didn't get behind the wheel.

Next time if you're not comfortable with the idea of driving just don't do it. 'Cause driving without confidence can go really wrong.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spit it out.
Spit what out?

I mean its obvious she doesn't view you as an adult or mature aka childish. There was no reason to throw that shade at you unless you really handled the situation childish and its the norm.:manny:

Seems like she's the childish one based on the info you gave us. But.. again:manny:

Yall just need to hug it out and keep it moving.

edit: did you run into the crub and then get out laughing loud like "you wanted me to drive, you wanted me to drive. I told you?" I dont understand why she is so upset.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
X4IvMqe.png

pXZ5jrF.png
:punksaysgo: That friendship is fukking dead. Mourn for a bit, then leave it in the past. This witch sneak dissed your maturity after all this time pretty unapologetically.

Block her ass and improve the other relationships in your life. This shyt would have made me toss my phone out the window :scust: The nerve.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
No shade but you're an adult. You can't claim someone "made you" do anything unless she had a gun to your head. You know your limitations and abilities. You could've kill all of y'all. Or some other innocent person out not he road. No one wants to hear "Oh she made me drive," when someone gets injured or gets killed.