My Friend Whose Car that I Crashed Hasn't Spoken to Me Since the Incident Update: She Sent Me a Text

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I called her three times the next day, and she never answered or called back (she's usually really good about returning calls). I know the heifer isn't mad at me over crashing her car into the curb. She forced me to drive because she was tired after a night out. She knows full well that the only other time I've been out on the open rode was like a few weeks ago (with her) with the hazards on, and we only went four blocks. She can't possibly be upset can she? What would you do? I feel like she should at least accept partial responsibility for the accident. How can she be upset with me for something she forced me to do?

Update:

X4IvMqe.png

pXZ5jrF.png

tumblr_n04s63VPMM1smy7a3o1_1390945179_cover.jpg

You don't speak to me for damn near three weeks, and then when you do it's to show me some photo of a dude I haven't seen since high school and to insult me? :camby: Is this the end of an era y'all? :mjcry: I've known her since we were 11. What would you do? It took everything in me not to check her like youvwould a random chick off the street.

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I know the heifer isn't mad at me over crashing her car into the curb. She forced me to drive because she was tired after a night out.
1. she probably is. My brother was mad when I drove his car and hit a curb (his car is way to wide for me)
2. She may have forced you to drive, but she probably didn't think you'd hit a curb, and I'm going to assume she didn't force you to hit the curb.

The only advice I can give you, is to give it time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I called her three times the next day, and she never answered or called back (she's usually really good about returning calls). I know the heifer isn't mad at me over crashing her car into the curb. She forced me to drive because she was tired after a night out. She knows full well that the only other time I've been out on the open rode was like a few weeks ago (with her) with the hazards on, and we only went four blocks. She can't possibly be upset can she? What would you do? I feel like she should at least accept partial responsibility for the accident. How can she be upset with me for something she forced me to do?
I'd be pretty pissed at you...like seriously.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Should of called a uber. Did you offer to pay for the repairs or at least a wheel alignment?
Hell and no.
I'd be pretty pissed at you...like seriously.

She forced me to drive though. She knows better than anyone that I can't drive for shyt.

I've known her for 13 years, and I'm not apologizing unless she does too. I could have killed us all because she had "sore feet".

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Can't make this shyt up :deadrose:.

On the real though tell her to see you with the hands. To the death :francis:.

Or stay off the fukking road for all of our sakes :what:.