My friend couldn't get into the bar last night b/c he is BLACK

Daps
Reppin
London
cac bouncers can be annoying, i feel asleep in a club and was away from people just chilling on the couch and this fat cac thought it would be a good idea to pick me up and put me outside in the rain next to a bum :what: i woke up cold and drunk

:dead: I've done this. The time I spent outside the club is mysteriously unaccounted for.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
cac bouncers can be annoying, i feel asleep in a club and was away from people just chilling on the couch and this fat cac thought it would be a good idea to pick me up and put me outside in the rain next to a bum :what: i woke up cold and drunk

:what: type of nygga is you? Falling asleep around white folks, in a club where alcohol is present? You lucky you didn't wake up with christmas ornaments strapped to your pecs and a reindeer fukkning you with a strap-on.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

lol that was like 2004-6 really.

i just wore a purple polo (not ralph lauren) to work last summer bc im a professional and it was spring :lupe:

im not one of those black ppl who follow every trend and dress alike and wear expensive clothes and live home with my mom :manny:

so miss me with that trend shyt :thumbsdown:

if you know the year something was "in" then most likely youre a lame fakkit :scusthov:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im rich... fukk I look like goin' to a bar where they allow nikkaz in?

My dress code impeccable... So my club policy is :mjpls:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i just wore a purple polo (not ralph lauren) to work last summer bc im a professional and it was spring :lupe:

im not one of those black ppl who follow every trend and dress alike and wear expensive clothes and live home with my mom :manny:

so miss me with that trend shyt :thumbsdown:

if you know the year something was "in" then most likely youre a lame fakkit :scusthov:

awww

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:what: type of nygga is you? Falling asleep around white folks, in a club where alcohol is present? You lucky you didn't wake up with christmas ornaments strapped to your pecs and a reindeer fukkning you with a strap-on.

nikkas was mad drunk dun i couldnt take it no more

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I boycotted it since last summer.

My friend from work was having a going away shindig and he went there. Thats the only reason I tried again.

Im seriously thinking of writing a column for the local newspaper and calling that shythole out.

They are known to discriminate.

Im so heated right now

do it also post a review on yelp/google reviews

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Did the pawg leave you at the door and go into the club?

Or was she a tropper, and leave the club without entering, as a sign of camaraderie.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post a review online or find a local media outlet that reports on local bars, restaurants and share that. Believe it or not bar owners want to make best bars list.