My friend couldn't get into the bar last night b/c he is BLACK

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The fakkit cac bouncer didnt let him in b/c he had iPhone headphones in his pocket. :comeon:

We put them in the car and then he said "your pants are too low" :what:

He had on skinnies, a belt and boat shoes though. Not urban or sagging at all. :snoop:

This same bouncer didnt let me in last July bc "YOUR SHIRT IS TOO LONG"

I had a purple polo, boat shoes and khakis. Shirt was fitted and wasnt longer than hands length. :wtf:

Moral of the story: fukk THESE p*ssy ASS RACIST CACS :pacspit:

Cant believe I was simping a pasty ass pawg :scusthov:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
cac bouncers can be annoying, i feel asleep in a club and was away from people just chilling on the couch and this fat cac thought it would be a good idea to pick me up and put me outside in the rain next to a bum :what: i woke up cold and drunk

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fakkit cac bouncer didnt let him in b/c he had iPhone headphones in his pocket. :comeon:

We put them in the car and then he said "your pants are too low" :what:

He had on skinnies, a belt and boat shoes though. Not urban or sagging at all. :snoop:

This same bouncer didnt let me in last July bc "YOUR SHIRT IS TOO LONG"

I had a purple polo, boat shoes and khakis. Shirt was fitted and wasnt longer than hands length. :wtf:

Moral of the story: fukk THESE p*ssy ASS RACIST CACS :pacspit:

Cant believe I was simping a pasty ass pawg :scusthov:

Make sure you don't patronize that bar again and relay their racial discrimination to all your friends and family so they don't go as well.

You gotta have 0 tolerance for any type of discrimination. You shouldn't have went back after how they tried you last summer

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I'm out of here this thread to fishy

kickoff.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you don't patronize that bar again and relay their racial discrimination to all your friends and family so they don't go as well.

You gotta have 0 tolerance for any type of discrimination. You shouldn't have went back after how they tried you last summer

I boycotted it since last summer.

My friend from work was having a going away shindig and he went there. Thats the only reason I tried again.

Im seriously thinking of writing a column for the local newspaper and calling that shythole out.

They are known to discriminate.

Im so heated right now

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I boycotted it since last summer.

My friend from work was having a going away shindig and he went there. Thats the only reason I tried again.

Im seriously thinking of writing a column for the local newspaper and calling that shythole out.

They are known to discriminate.

Im so heated right now

dont just think about it. do it!