giphy.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
You sound like you're going to cheat.

I would never be with a male who has "joint custody of a dog" with an ex gf.

You shouldn't be seeing your ex, she shouldn't be coming over your place like that unless you have kids.

Whoever bought the dog should keep the dog. Either keep the dog permanently of or permanently give it away. Cut her off completely, then move on from her.

You shouldn't even have a gf with mess like that going on.

Why :umad:?

In my defense, there's always a possibility of me cheating. This situation isn't anything more tempting than every day life.

Ex came by today to pick up all her stuff...no shenanigans. But yeah...I'm never gon' stop being her friend. shyt we've been friends since we were kids.

My next gf (if there is one) won't even know her and I were a couple

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Why :umad:?

In my defense, there's always a possibility of me cheating. This situation isn't anything more tempting than every day life.

Ex came by today to pick up all her stuff...no shenanigans. But yeah...I'm never gon' stop being her friend. shyt we've been friends since we were kids.

My next gf (if there is one) won't even know her and I were a couple

That's not right.

If that girl is so important to you that she needs to stay in your life, then you should go be with her or stay single until she isn't important anymore.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
That's not right.

If that girl is so important to you that she needs to stay in your life, then you should go be with her or stay single until she isn't important anymore.

That's where men and women differ, I think.

Or maybe it's just me.

It's important she be my friend because she's one of my OG friends. I'm not gonna throw her to the bushes as a friend because we dated.

That doesn't mean we're gonna see each other often, or call each other often (I've only seen my "best friend" 3 or 4 times this year), but she ain't going no where as a friend