My dude was whippin the fukk out of that Lexus GS :to:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: i thought this would end in a fiery crash. lexus' steering/handling is so sensitive.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:cheers: See, this is what happens when you are in a quality car. If you are gonna get chased by the police, you need something like this. The police will have to use the radio and the helicopter to catch you. Now I wouldn't run myself but if I had to, this is the way to do it. :blessed:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im surprised the tires held up so good....:salute:

With those speeds and that heat those tires should've popped:usure:

They was probably robbing dope boys

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yeah.. but the news chopper was on him and snitched to the police. If it wasn't for the news he would've got away

There's no such thing as "snitching" when this clown was damn near running over little children and other innocent pedestrians.

I hope the cops beat his ass blue.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:cheers: See, this is what happens when you are in a quality car. If you are gonna get chased by the police, you need something like this. The police will have to use the radio and the helicopter to catch you. Now I wouldn't run myself but if I had to, this is the way to do it. :blessed:

:rudy: doesn't matter how fast your car is, it depends on the driver and how well you know the routes..nikkas get away in straight buckets out here..