My dad is tryjng to convince me to vote democratic over our family bbq. nikka my mind is NOT changing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fukk.You're right. I was just going to listen to him but I'm not a child. He knows his shyt and is well respected. But I'm not going to change my mind.

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear." - Deuteronomy 21:18-21

You know I'm just trolling, Jesus wasn't about following all that Old Testament shyt. But it's still funny out of context. :troll:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." - Ephesians 6:1

Luke 12:51-53
51 "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division [between believers and unbelievers];

52 for from now on five in one household will be divided [over Me], three against two and two against three.

53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas gonna regret a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court. That will have ramifications for decades and ensure GOP racists will always be in power, even when they become the minority.

The judicial future of the country is at stake.

I don't get how people still think presidents are interchangeable when the last president got to make picks that overturned Roe v Wade

they are even talking about going about Brown v Board of Education... in our faces...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Y'all nikkas gonna regret a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court. That will have ramifications for decades and ensure GOP racists will always be in power, even when they become the minority.

The judicial future of the country is at stake.
Got some ultra unintelligent motherfickers pretending to be adults around here..lol. Republicans backs racist cops...there is nothing on earth to get me to support that. Ever. Thats a sell out mentality. A legit c00n. Those types shouldnt be allowed on this site.

Last edited: