My coworker sidepiece is weird af .

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
:huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

I gave my side hoe Mexican the talk earlier and told her I'ma stop fukking on ha bc I wanna hold it down with my baby momma and kick it with my children, she acted like i was tripping talking about "oh why you 🥜 in me if you knew you were doing that "

Like excuse me I didn't know sex = committed relationship it's not my fault you can't handle the vibe.

And I didn't know I was gonna get back w my baby momma either it was just a possibility and I became a changed man.:sas1:

And I got my coworker being open and vulnerable (super freak) on camera so that metoo foolishness won't work on me if she wanna act out and be sad, only damage she can do is send some crazy videos and pictures to my BM but I already got her hidden off my SM:ufdup:.

Anyways she made me feel bad and I'm wondering if Im the bad guy or being manipulated. I do be running through em.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Does ya baby mama know that your side hoe has a penis? Eww 🤮

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Your sidepiece is weird now?

Lemme ask you...

What did you think was gonna happen when you shyt where you eat??

Lastly..

How can anyone make you "feel" anything?? Us men don't get to say that someone make us feel anything because we control our own feelings..We have to take ownership and accountability for every action and decision we make in life...

You wanna get back with your BM? Cool! Do that, but leave your SP alone and keep iish professional moving fwd..