My Coworker Just Crashed Out

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Idk wouldn't Molly and shrooms make you happy? He seems pretty stoic for the most part. I'm just glad he didn't hurt anyone or himself.
Maybe insomnia? Could lead to depression and hallucinations I think. Or maybe he was just making up that he heard a voice.

For some reason I picture him as Jim Carrey :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:francis:

Idk wouldn't Molly and shrooms make you happy? He seems pretty stoic for the most part. I'm just glad he didn't hurt anyone or himself.
Idk...I know you fine as hell, maybe you could've put a hand on his shoulder and asked him if he was ok.

I know when I'm stressed out my female supervisor does it and it's completely comforting

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
star-labs-snowbarry.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Maybe insomnia? Could lead to depression and hallucinations I think. Or maybe he was just making up that he heard a voice.

For some reason I picture him as Jim Carrey :mjlol:
Could be but he seemed fine this morning. I honestly think he took something while he was waiting to get back in his vehicle. Because he never behaves like this, and all the issues started after that.

Tow truck driver was probably slanging
:dead:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Idk...I know you fine as hell, maybe you could've put a hand on his shoulder and asked him if he was ok.

I know when I'm stressed out my female supervisor does it and it's completely comforting
He was on the road and would not answer any calls. We even sent 2 people to look for him. It was already too late after he got back. Dude is done.