My Coli Brethren..if you were a Female...

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
But you see..people can question..but just 5 min ago I was thinkin to myself, "I want havana ginger to ride me, while kapri styles is sitting on my face". nikkas cant answer pure hypothetical questions, you know what that means..nikkas cant think outside the box...

Can we at least admit that the whole lesbian thing is a copout..I mean your ass aint a gay dude..why when opposite hypothetical world hits your a gay chick..gtfoh small minded ass nikkas.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
But you see..people can question..but just 5 min ago I was thinkin to myself, "I want havana ginger to ride me, while kapri styles is sitting on my face". nikkas cant answer pure hypothetical questions, you know what that means..nikkas cant think outside the box...

Can we at least admit that the whole lesbian thing is a copout..I mean your ass aint a gay dude..why when opposite hypothetical world hits your a gay chick..gtfoh small minded ass nikkas.

ok so answer me this hypotheticaly you'd want a nikka digging deep inside your guts? if u were a female :leostare:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:beli:

It's not that nikkas can't think outside the box, nikkas I know don't sit around thinking about what it would be like to be penetrated.

You're basically implying that you wonder what it's like to have a nikka fukking you, with the whole "What if you woke up a woman" as your cover. Your hypothetical poses the question of what would you do if you woke up a woman tomorrow, as in you'd still have the same mind you have now, just that you'd be a woman.

Considering most of the dudes on here are straight I don't get how you're questioning all the "I'd be a lesbian" shyt, nikkas don't want a dikk in them, period. :comeon:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
i think you shouldve stated ur question like this. if the tables were turned and men were able to get sex whenever they want and women chased men for sex would we be whores or havin sex every night guilt free.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
If you were a female, would you be a slutty whore?

Me personally, I'd be a family ruining whore that got mines every night..I mean think about it, a women could go to the club AND be guaranteed to get dikked down the same night if she wanted to.

And no this is not gay, just a purely hypothetical question.

:laff: :laff: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
If you were a female, would you be a slutty whore?

Me personally, I'd be a family ruining whore that got mines every night..I mean think about it, a women could go to the club AND be guaranteed to get dikked down the same night if she wanted to.

And no this is not gay, just a purely hypothetical question.
You know This is some gay shyt:comeon: