My Cat Just Died Today

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:gladbron: What kind of dog is that
He is like a pekingese and japanese chin mix breed. He has some crazy discoloration on his nose which I think is some sort of birth mark.

He looks like a fat ass when he has all his fur, but when he starts shedding he be looking like a skinny dope fiend :mjlol:
Couldn't get a black dog huh :mjpls:

c00ns :troll:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
He had been unable to walk for a week.:mjcry:
At least he's not suffering anymore.:wow:
R.I.P Snail.

Da fuq?? How you just gona make the lil nikka suffer like that talm bout he couldnt walk for a week boy you pose to had been took him to the vet and put him down like on the second day or some shyt ole soft ass nikka gon make the cat suffer a whole week smh

Chronic

All Star
Daps
3 years old? What happened? An accident? My mutt is 4 now, healthy as fukk, and I missed like 2 years of shots out of laziness
He lost strength on his legs and can't even sit on his stomach, he's also very thin and almost skin and bone when he die despite eating everyday although he can't finish his regular portion anymore.

Vet said he might had Toxoplasmosis or even Feline Immunodeficiencies Virus. I was still holding hope that it's just normal infection and not something that serious so the vet gave him vitamin shot and a tube of vitamin paste to be given everyday. He did looks a bit better for a couple of days and able to sat on his belly.

I was planning to take him to a vet to be put to sleep if he's not getting better or start having convulsion. But it seems he passed away peacefully when I'm away at work.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I feel you, I had to put my guy down last week, he was 17 years old
7O3o0CO

7O3o0CO.jpg