My brothas what's your ironing game lookin like

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for regular t-shirts, you just gotta fold them immediately after they come out the dryer.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Yo, real talk, I know nikkas gonna hate but I find it cathartic. Just knowing I am putting the finishing touches on the fits Imma be killing them with is calming. :obama:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why would a women iron a nikka clothes for him? Everyday? Hell naw

My mom didnt even iron my damn clothes when I to middle school?

I wouldnt dare let my wife iron my damn clothes everyday. Ironing is up there with unpacking as far as an annoying thing you have to do.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
married.
:manny:

I was never good at it anyway, even in the military I'd either have a inspection set (dry cleaned) on standby or pay one of them nikkas from the south or midwest to iron it for me... them nikkas love creasing shyt up.

some women don't iron their husband's clothes...they'll do all the other domestic duties....but ironing shirts is the limit.......maybe thats old school women cause though... :yeshrug:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Im an islander... I can iron shyt like a beast. Shirts be crisp, pants be nice. Jeans no line in em. Dress pants Lined up.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm the worst ironer ever takes me like 30 minutes to get a shirt unwrinkled. I might have to just start taking everything to the cleaners to get pressed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

nikkas ironing shirts in 2012? we off that. i wear my shyt wrinkled. selvage denim. clean kicks. wrinkled button ups.

:stylin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mine :flabbynsick: I try buy my clothes still be having wrinkles in em :sadcam:

Depends on the fabric. You must have some mixed fabric clothing if the wrinkles arent coming out. If you rocking cotton with wrinkles then you need a better iron. More steam the better. If your iron got crusty cooked dirt and filth like a BBQ grill then its time for a new iron. Fukk all that wiping it down with aluminum foil shyt. Buy, a new, IRON, friend.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's the dryer sheets plus the dryer I have. I just dryem then immediately put on a hanger. And they are ready to go. I like the minimalist worn look not like they are just from the dry cleaner but like you've sat down on a chair and got ur bodies natural wear/fit in them. nikkas be lookin like faux models wearing they shyt too fresh and lookin like bums if it's all fukked up