Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:birdman:
I want to try it, but doesnt it make you sexual? :huhldup:

He said we can call bytches over, but so far, he only has 3 pills. we gone do one and a half :jawalrus:

he also has: ingredients to make smores, cherry coke, gummi bears, and two dignorio pizzas and we are gonna rent two redbox movies.

for the next morning, he bought eggs, sausage links and pancakes

he gone pay for it all and supply the molly :russ:

dumb ass nikka :manny:
what the gay???? :birdman:

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I've popped e with and without females, its not gonna cause some homo reaction unless your in fact a fakkit already

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Molly doesnt make you horny. It makes you wanna party and dance and socialize. you would be too annoyed at leaving the group to even wanna fukk lol. its not gay to roll with another nikka dont listen to these fools

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
and only take a half ur first time. wait like 45 minutes and if you arent dead take the other half

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when is taking molly with your boy on Friday night and eating dinner together listening to Frank Ocean gay?

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Molly doesnt make you horny. It makes you wanna party and dance and socialize. you would be too annoyed at leaving the group to even wanna fukk lol. its not gay to roll with another nikka dont listen to these fools
co sign if you do smash a chick or in the this case,your homeboy,:comeon:... on molly its hard to nutt shyt gets mad frustrating nothin like rollin and fukkin for 2 hrs str8 to no avail its more fun to be out partying or around music high as shyt