My boy selling a ps2 for $300, good deal?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Don't let the haters dissuade you op.

65fd0a37b5c7d.jpeg
man i cant WAIT to get my ps2... :blessed: ...just copped a 24 inch widescreen tv to..WE UP :pachaha:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
A year ago I had a classmate who's a BAD mollyhead in the community Right now hit me up and offer me a PlayStation to give him a ride to Walmart to "return" some clothes for cash...

Me:(driving him to Walmart) so, what kind of PlayStation is it?
:stopitslime:

Him:(slumped over half awake in the passenger)
IDK...a PlayStation 2 I Thank....

After he told me that I told him he can keep it, ride's on the House...

The Fck I'ma do with a PlayStation 2!?

I grew up with all Nintendo products my whole life, PlayStation 2 don't do nothing for me.​

I hope none of this is true, because if that's the case you purposefully missed out on the Golden era of Console and Console games due to some weird brand loyalty.​

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if you felt like a moron for thinking 300 was a good deal so you pivotted to a troll thread or if it was one from the beginning but here is where you took it too far.
"A power cord and tree games, dats all u need papa, have my 3hunnid ready at 2 im on my way"...that was his text..all i need is the power chord and wi-fi.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

I hope none of this is true, because if that's the case you purposefully missed out on the Golden era of Console and Console games due to some weird brand loyalty.​
Nah, cause back in 2014 I had a cousin who asked me for a ride to Gainesville to visit his girlfriend but didn't have cash, so he offered me his ps3 for payment.

That was one of the best licks I ever came up on! All the PlayStation console exclusives I couldn't play back in the day I bout them shyts REMASTERED for the PS3!
:blessed:

Then one day one of the kids walked past the game and caught they foot on the cord... whole system fell on the Floor from the shelf...

PS3 never came on again after that.
:mjcry:

I'm waiting till I come up on a free PS4...I'm in no rush...I'll get there eventually