My best friend from Elementary school messaged me on Facebook saying he suicidal smh

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
shyt ain't sweet out here for a lot of brehs.

Had an old friend reach out telling me something similar. You can offer your ear to talk to. It can mean a lot.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Just tell the man you love him and don't wanna see him go out bad. You obviously mean a lot to him if he reached out to you and not his own family.

When I was in a bad point in my life one of my friends that I was honestly kind of a dikk to reached out to me and it made a world of difference. At this point I would die for the nikka. You can do a little and change a lot.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Got damn can't say shyt around here

Take him out for a drink​

full

Breh, I'm just wyldin'. Don't mind me none.​

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
As someone who did lose a childhood friend to suicide, shyt still feels unreal. At the sametime I knew he was in a dark place from our last convo, especially when I told I had moved to the west coast. Probably felt left behind.

fukked up part is, that as I get older the more I understand his decision, and no I'm not in dark space, but I just understand that this life aint for everyone.

Sorry for your loss breh. But man, you ain't never lied.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Messaged my sister to talk to him but I guess she figured I wanted to talk him out of it when I just wanted her to just leave something cause every little helps but she said she didn't wanna do more harm than good and call the national suicide hotline. Told her sister and she said she would talk to him. Should I message his aunt or is that some hoe shyt cause he only told me(I'm assuming)
You should contact people close to that person immediately.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
full
You rubbed up against your daily quota of mens today, kitten?
you know i have 2 cats and a dog right?

i understand wanting to beef with #catset as #dogset. i guess im basically over here with some 'all lives matter' shyt LMAO but its not like i dont love my dog. i do. she just not as smart as my cats. shes still a good animal.