My best friend from Elementary school messaged me on Facebook saying he suicidal smh

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Messaged my sister to talk to him but I guess she figured I wanted to talk him out of it when I just wanted her to just leave something cause every little helps but she said she didn't wanna do more harm than good and call the national suicide hotline. Told her sister and she said she would talk to him. Should I message his aunt or is that some hoe shyt cause he only told me(I'm assuming)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I hope he doesn't do it
Same on boxden nikka I knew wanted to kill himself and was waiting on if his wife was gonna take him back or something like that but I forget what his username was not account he messaged me on(very easy to get banned on Boxden, been banned like 20 times lmao) so idk if he did it or not

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Same on boxden nikka I knew wanted to kill himself and was waiting on if his wife was gonna take him back or something like that but I forget what his username was not account he messaged me on(very easy to get banned on Boxden, been banned like 20 times lmao) so idk if he did it or not
Breh.....grammar, punctuation:why:

Anyway
Hope your former best friend gets the help he wants, if he wants it

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
All you can do is be there as a friend and provide emotional support, calling the suicide hotlines and trying to get his relatives and family involve to help can also be crucial in this as well

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh.....grammar, punctuation:why:

Anyway
Hope your former best friend gets the help he wants, if he wants it
Damn nikka you hot *50 voice*
I mean you right but I be not taking shyt serious cause it's the Internet but yeah I hope he gets the help he needs he be making rap music and some of it is fire because I remember a time it was kind but this shyt is heat*

If you like multiple genres of music and ain't a this ain't real rap old head type of nikka

EDIT: pause for that first line but that just popped up in my head*

*Inb4letanothermaninyourheadbrehs but I meant it in a damn nikka chill type way

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wouldn’t tell his aunt fr fr

I’d say stay in touch with him and ask him what could help and what problems he facing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tell errbody. Get that sad bum some help. Lot of dudes crashing out this year.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
As someone who did lose a childhood friend to suicide, shyt still feels unreal. At the sametime I knew he was in a dark place from our last convo, especially when I told I had moved to the west coast. Probably felt left behind.

fukked up part is, that as I get older the more I understand his decision, and no I'm not in dark space, but I just understand that this life aint for everyone.