My Bald Brothers,Let Me Get A Min Of Your Time Please

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Crazy, i was at the barber today...I initially told my barber to cut the whole thing off. I'm off to London this Sunday and i was feeling spontaneous :takedat:! but i just couldn't do it fellas, i was seeing my whole life flash before me:sadcam: I went for a dark Cesar instead - my boys are coming through tomorrow to for our fantasy draft - one of them has the bald look - just going to have him hook me up...pray for me :whew:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i got that lebron hairline comin in... but i dont like the straight bald look i just trim it down all the way with an electric razor... looks good with with a suit and specs

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
*waits for the name of said product* :popcorn:

He might be talkin' bout that Magic Shave for baldies...you know how they got the jawn for your beard? They got 'em for ya whole skull now:

13139724.jpg

First off....don't go bald if you got a misshapen head, my dude. I'm just sayin'...that's a pretty surefire way to get sonned to Bolivia.

But as far as maintenance, it depends on how fast your hair grows back. My shyts grows back every 3-4 days, including the face, so I gotta groom regularly.

If you're truly bald, you have no need for clippers. At least, not on ya dome. You'll need clippers for the facial grooming, yeah.....but ain't no clippers that are gonna cut you low enough - CLOSE enough - to where you don't have to, at the very least, clean up some errant stubble, B.

Nah, you go straight for the razors, B. It's the only way to truly be stubble-free. Invest in the Gillette Fusion (they come in the blue and orange packs, and get the ones that require a AA battery, they work better than the regular razors) and some quality shaving cream, and shave that shyt in the shower. Actually, I use two Fusions, it cuts the entire process down to about 5 minutes.

But see, your hair might not grow like that. You may only have to scalp yourshyts once a week or somethin'.

But that process works best for me.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Mix it up. If you shave your head often, as in multiple times a week, use a Andis Styliner II and shave with the grain, meaning the direction your hair grows in.

When you stepping out, use the Magic Shaving cream with Shea Butter in a Tube and put all over your head and leave on for 20 minutes. Use an old credit card to scrape the hair off in the direction that it grows to prevent ingrown hairs. Afterwards, use witch hazel or bump patrol (blue bottle) to prevent ingrowns that may be wayward.