My 30 day juicing journey

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Keep us updated i was doing good until my juicer broke no i'm getting....:flabbynsick:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I juiced for 21 days while doing manual labor. It was hell but I lost 28 pounds..... and felt good than a motherfukker.

that was 5 years ago, now I work a office job where juicing would be easy but DAMN that shyt is hard til you get to day 7. You can almost feel the toxins coming out your body.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I have been eating frozen foods from Walmart for the last 2 months now summer is here i'm 22 lbs overweight...:flabbynsick:

My Jack Lalanne juicer broke in the winter...:snoop:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I juiced for 21 days while doing manual labor. It was hell but I lost 28 pounds..... and felt good than a motherfukker.

that was 5 years ago, now I work a office job where juicing would be easy but DAMN that shyt is hard til you get to day 7. You can almost feel the toxins coming out your body.
:wow:

Do you weigh the same now?

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
:wow:

Do you weigh the same now?
:mjlol: Hell no

But it is very easy to maintain after you finish. Just start with solid fruits and veggies and maybe some nuts. Its hard to digest meat at first, at least it was for me at first.

I actually just got back on that weight loss journey 2 weeks ago. Right now I'm eating clean, running sprints, ddp yoga and using resistance bands.

I really have been eating clean for 4 months but always get off track when people come visit (live in new orleans) and drinking way too much on the weekends. I guess if I was smoking I wouldn't be drinking. But I'm gonna go 3 weeks no drinking than see where I stand.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just bought a nutribullet Friday and started this. I'm not strong enough to go straight juice so I've still been eating solid foods. It's been salmon, tuna, eggs, and chicken. I'm going to try to make the transition to straight juice gradually

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I get enough veggies through the rest of the day ao ive always went with strawberries, blueberries, banana and apple in a blender with a drop of greek yogurt to thicken that bytch up.

I know its probably too much sugar but damn if it dont taste delicious and knock pit my fruit requirements for the day.

No bullshyt eating that much fruit and veggies in a day would be a hassle if i didnt blend those shyts up

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How do yall stay full? I've been drinking 2 or 3 a day along with almonds and tuna and boiled eggs. I been hungry as fukk. I guess I need to just drink more?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
How do yall stay full? I've been drinking 2 or 3 a day along with almonds and tuna and boiled eggs. I been hungry as fukk. I guess I need to just drink more?

What recipes do you use? The Green, Red, Oranges juices?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What recipes do you use? The Green, Red, Oranges juices?
I using all types of stuff:kale, spinach, carrots, cucumbers, ginger, apples, bananas, oranges, and assorted frozen fruits. I'm basically just winging it:yeshrug:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I using all types of stuff:kale, spinach, carrots, cucumbers, ginger, apples, bananas, oranges, and assorted frozen fruits. I'm basically just winging it:yeshrug:

That's why. Juices should be 40% fruit 60% vegetables

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That's why. Juices should be 40% fruit 60% vegetables
I typed that out wrong. That's not what I put in every one, just the assortment I choose from. Unless I make a straight up fruit smoothie, it is mostly vegetables