My 30 day juicing journey

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Since I started college I've put on a lot of weight eating for several reasons (stress, boredom, eating while studying, lack of healthy options and really just not knowing any better).

So picked up a juicer and today I embark on a 30 day Reboot with Joe challenge.

The supplements and hardware
*Xtend BCAA
*BSN Isobars whey isolate blend - Chocolate Milkshake
Breville Juice Fountain compact
refeSqM.jpg

Fruits and Vegetables (Day 1-5)
Carrots -10
Apples -14
Ginger - 2
Kale (leaves) - 42 leaves
cucumbers - 5
celery sticks -18
pears - 2
Spinach (handful) - 4
lemon - 6
*Almond Milk
Organic Coconut water x2

Brehs, you wouldn't believe the amazement when the cashier rang me up and everything only came up to $40:ohhh: I guess I can put that myth of healthy eating juicing being a lot more expensive.

*Not official apart of Reboot with Joe program but picked them up to aid with program

(day 1)
Wake up beverage hot water with lemon

Made the Carrot-Apple-Ginger juice (2 servings); One for breakfast the other dinner
  • 6 carrots
  • 4 apple
  • thumb sized piece of ginger
:banderas:
RYqPxDA.jpg

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Good luck...sounds like torture :damn:

Uhhh, I'm currently fighting the thought to go to Chic fil a but that's me being a fat asss :mjlol: but Carrot-Apple-Ginger juice was so bomb and filling :ohlawd: I think I can do it

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
How did it go today?

Day 3 (june 1) last day of eating solids and juicing went ok. I had a Green lemonade juice (2 apples, 4 handfuls of spinach, 16 kale leaves, 1 cucumber, 4 celery sticks)
  • It's getting easy for me to down these drinks as they taste a lot better when cold. I've also notice I don't have an oily face anymore

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day 3 (june 1) last day of eating solids and juicing went ok. I had a Green lemonade juice (2 apples, 4 handfuls of spinach, 16 kale leaves, 1 cucumber, 4 celery sticks)
  • It's getting easy for me to down these drinks as they taste a lot better when cold. I've also notice I don't have an oily face anymore
Your skin is going to look awesome! If I get acne I know for sure I need to detox or juice.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

I'm copping a scale friday so, I'll be able to track more better.

Edit: one thing I can say is I tried to eat cinnamon toast crunch yesterday and it was :scust: I couldn't taste anything.

Last edited:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Good luck breh. Im bookmarking this thread so i can check back

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm copping a scale friday so, I'll be able to track more better.

Edit: one thing I can say is I tried to eat cinnamon toast crunch yesterday and it was :scust: I couldn't taste anything.
You can eat CTC on this?