PG County
I was searching for pictures from the Mutant League Cartoon series

found a picture of RG3

Mutant_Football_League_13793519953681.jpg

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Not bad for only $20.

It plays and likes like a early 9th gen game.

Reminds me of Blitz the league & NFL street 2.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

Good shyt

"
JAN 19, 2018 - MFL LAUNCH DATE
31accbe58c9fee63bf2d03f5cda97955_original.png

MFL is almost here...
We're excited to announce we will be releasing the digital game for Playstation 4 and XBox One on January 19th, 2018 - just in time for the conference championship games! This won't be the end for this project, rather it's just the beginning. All of you carried this project across the finish line by backing and supporting us, but the finish line is really the starting line for MFL. Now that we have a game we need to compete in the market place, and we're hard at work to make this game a success across all platforms.

Here is just a taste of what we will be adding to the game in 2018.

Dynasty Mode
The community on Steam and XBox Game Preview Program have requested a season mode with more depth, so the MFL team led by our tech lead, Ivan Zaplava have been working on a feature called Dynasty, which will be delivered to all of you as a FREE update sometime in February / March.

Dynasty Mode allows the User to play multiple seasons and the goal is to win multiple Mayhem Bowls and become an MFL Dynasty.

In Dynasty mode you can pick from any of our 18 teams. These teams will have a very low overall rating when you begin. All of your players will be rookies, and you will have a limited playbook. As you play, your players will gain experience, which you can add and adjust to their individual attributes. So for example, as your Quarterback's Intelligence increases, so does his playbook. As your players gain experience, they can be upgraded from Rookie to Pro to All-Pro, All-Star and even a Legend. User's can also customize their playbooks and swap in and out Dirty Tricks from teams they have defeated.

Other Stuff...
We're also adding features, which will enhance online play, like receiving messages when you're playing a single player game that notifies you when someone wants to play online.

And getting rid of locked teams for the NFL parody teams (our MFL Fantasy teams like Orcs of Hazzard will still be locked, though).

And giving you a new run camera, which is slightly higher.

And the new character species are coming...

Werewolf & Demon Species.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mutant league hockey put me on to them hockey games early. I probably played hockey games from Genesis up mid ps2 years.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:blessed: I remember MLF on SEGA, that was my shyt... always went Sixty Whiners cus 49ers :manny:

:whew: Song got me pumped back in the day. Used to always pick that trippy ass techno stadium just cus. The ice field with mines was fun too cus NPCs would walk into em and blow up :myman:

Yall remember killin the ref? :youngsabo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It lives up to the nostalgia...I'm really pleasantly surprised at just how well they did with updating the game while maintaining the old feeling. I'm out here with O'Hell Wreckem Jr. and Baquon Barkley putting in work for the New Yuck Tyrants :mjlol: